Regulations of PolyReg
Federal Acts and Regulations
Members must notify the executive director of any change in
the particulars contained in their original membership application without
delay and of their own volition. The executive director will report the
changes to the executive board.
The following changes shall be reported:
Please use the
to report any of the above changes.
- Any change of address or legal domicile
- Any change of the firms name or of the form of incorporation
- Changes of shareholders or owners
- Any change of the executors or responsible persons
- Changes of the staff carrying out MLA-relevant tasks
- Opening of a criminal procedure or administrative procedure
against the member or its executives.
- Changes in the scope of MLA-relevant business offered.
- Any writ of execution against the member